May 7, 2009

Review On 1st Year

1st Sem:
At 1st very excited when I get into USM and the course that I wanted. But something happened and made me suffer a lot! Haiz.. Shouldn't said it again cos it already happened long time but today I met her so can't forget how she 'treat' me.. My mum and sis before that already advised me not to close wit her. Just I not really listened to them. Quite regret lo now.. Donno why she treat me like that until we din even talk with each other for a period of time. But I never regret about what I told her( though I know it hurt her also). Even until now, we still cant be honest with each other and even act infront of people. I know she has changed but I can feel that she still very fake with her action.. Really cant forget what she did to me..

2nd Sem:
Quite happy with this sem becoz mix wit the 3 '88' frens. Haha. And eventually became a president of a 'number' club.. (also donno why i being chosen) Hang out with them ah, yum cha ah, chit-chat ah.. Haha. Very miss u all lol.. And not forgotten my beautiful roommate, always chat nonstop with her. Hope she still become my roommate la. hehe.

12 comments:

  1. 1st sem what happened?
    why u never tell me de?
    u want die izzit?
    1st of june when we meet u better tell me....

    by, fangxin

    ReplyDelete
  2. u 8 only lo. don pull me into d water lo.lol
    very miss u too.:)
    i now want to 8...who make u angry? ur gd fren?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooi,so brave to critic ur best fren???
    isnt the person i koe???the right person???
    y ur family oso advise u no so close to her??
    erm...feel surprise lor,our president will write a blog......
    welcome to join us~haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. fangxin: u nvr ask i ma din tel lo..okok wil tel u by tmr. very miss u oso le.
    torres: nw holiday la. ntg 2 8 la. let me get some "wind" 1st then only tel u all la.
    chifang: wei don say like i'm a bad girl la. of course u noe la. i tel u who d ma. very long long story lo..gt time then only tel u la.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okok.no problem. enjoy ur holiday la...

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat girl sum1 v noe 1 ah? hmm...siapa ah?

    u don act la, u sure noe y u'r d president of 8 club la...

    ReplyDelete
  7. sengaik: of course v all noe la.. she so famous. give u so many hints d u oso donno who..aiyo..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey ya
    congrat o
    gt new blog c nxt time le
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. arsene: haha tq tq. n hope u will recover soon la

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooi,so long story ar?
    i scare is not tat person mah~so many o~
    y didnt tell me be4??
    nd to wait for new sem liao lar,kaka
    haha,dun tell egg anymore......
    later he tell her ar~~~keke

    ReplyDelete
  11. is tat 1 lo.t famous 1 lo.my 'best fren' le.i told u b4 d la.aiyo.who else le.

    ReplyDelete