May 6, 2009

Welcome...

Waw!!! Never thought that i will become a blogger...Really unbelievable! Hmmp my 1st blog.. Donno what to write le. Just share my feelings la..
Is exactly 1 week i came back from USM. My final exam..Haiz.. I don't think I will get the result that I expected. About the presentation of the final year project, the teacher, DR.A was so unfair! He keep asking the DR.B students so many Q! N when it was his students turn, he help his students to answer the Q! He was not suppose to do like that.. WT.. No wonder DR.B very upsad about this and heard that no more students follow him.. So pity him.. ( I shouldn't say this out cos i already promised my sis)
For these 1 week holidays, i just eat ah, sleep ah, watch my tvb drama ah n yum cha wit my fren.. Quite boring also. Wat to do. I very lazy to work le..haha..
Btw, me n my sis already bought dome for my lovely mum as the mother's day present. Hope she really like it and keep healthy and pretty forever.. I Love U Mum!
P/S: Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes...

8 comments:

  1. hiao la u.say don want write now oso write.Cheap la u.haha
    Anyway,congrats to u as u now a blogger too.
    Happy Mother Day...(until now,i still hv no idea about wat to buy 4 mum,sigh...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr.looi: hiao ur head la. people very boring ma write la..u really bo sim lo..din buy anything for ur mum..donwan say u le la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. some many people comment d.
    i no need comment anymore la.
    plus i'm in my study week.
    hihi.... forgive me ba....
    by, fangxin

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok lo,then waiting to c ur next post la.
    wat la,ask u give suggestion u say dono.Blame me wo..Geram...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalor,so hiao....
    be4 so stubborn dun wan write blog...
    but now......
    keke......
    anyway.welcome~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. fangxin: ok lo. i forgive u lo. bt tmr u treat me ah. hehe.
    mr looi n miss leng lui fang: is becos of u all la. always ask me to write blog. write d kena marah pula. wat la.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anyway, let me welcome u into d wonderful world of blogging...keep blogging non stop yea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sengaik: yaya..wil blog nonstop lo..hehe

    ReplyDelete