Sep 28, 2010

Memorable BIRTHDAY celebration

Yesterday night really was a BIG surprise to me. While I was still busying to downloading the song, all my frenz in Restu was busying preparing to give a surprise to me, especially my lovely roommate, Pei Ying, who ran here and there just to discussed for the planning. When the time reached 12am, Lei Rong, Peh Sang, Chai Ying, Li Ying all came to my room and surprise me. I was so shocked and scream so loud as I don’t really realized that they were here. Liying some more said that she heard my voice from the café when she was rushing back to meet us for the celebration. Paiseh ya. Haha. Luckily they did not take video of me as Chaiying said my expression was very funny wo. Haha. This Chaiying ah, really very humor. Once she talked, all of us sure will laugh de. Tak boleh tahan her lo. Haha.

Special thanks to my lovely roommate, Peiying who spend a lot of time on buying my birthday present. Is a WATCH and I really really LIKE it a lot! Luckily we did not buy the same present for each other. Haha. I presented her a sunglasses and she looked very suitable on it and most importantly is YENG ma. Keke. So, yesterday night, both of us were busying taking picture of the birthday present. This Peiying ah, her birthday already passed 2weeks liao, and she now only took her present picture wo. Tak boleh tahan her also lo. Hahaha.

Thanks again, my lovely frens. Thanks Liying, who rushing back from her meeting. Thanks Chaiying for her humor sense. Thanks Leirong for successfully shocked me. Thanks Pehsang for the wish. Thanks Susan also, you try to tahan your headache just to celebrate my birthday with me. Thanks Yiling, (her birthday was 1day earlier than me le), rushing back her birthday celebration with her dear for my birthday celebration. I’m so touching! Thanks all my LOVELY frenz. I will not forget this memorable birthday celebration with you all. LOVE ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment