Nov 2, 2010

DOWN

It's extremely COLD now! I guess now everyone was saying about this freeking cold weather. Looking out from the window and the wind blow~Whoa. Freezing man!

It made me think back a few months ago, during my semester break. It was raining heavily in my hometown and my sister was standing near by the window there, staring outside at the rain. And suddenly she said: "come and have a look!" Then, I ma went to have a look lo. What's so special? It's just raining. Then she said: "It's snowing! Do you see it?" I was like huh?! Snow?! Then I looked carefully and it's true. It was snowing outside! Although it's just a few drops of snow, it's sounds crazy for us. I had heard from my parents and aunt said that back to 30/40years, Taiping really has snow. But that time I don't believed it. Ever since I saw it, then only I believed in them. It's really just once in a life time to experience snowing in my hometown.

Back to my study case. My mind was still traveling around the world, thinking all those nonsense things. I really don't have any study mood in my mind. May be it doesn't want to come back till the first day of the exam.

My Will is keep asking me to stop reading. I really feel very tired about it. Tired to maintain my results. Sick of listening the fake praise from others. Sick of comparing with others.
Can I give up? Can I surrender?
I'm just too tired of it...

3 comments:

  1. dear,i mah told u be4 lolX,
    dun compare with others,
    compare v urself enuf D.
    fight v urself...if compare with others,u will be tired D~...so jiayou lal
    exam is near...dun think too much
    just拼到尽头。hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya. bt i din compare with others de, just other ppl compare with me nia. keke
    yalo, now my mood finally come back liao. thank god. gonna fight til last minutes liao.
    u too, muz fight bt don over-stress ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck my dear friend.... (^-^)
    no need to compare to anybody..beoos all of us is different...with our own characteristic..nothing can be compare..you is you...

    ReplyDelete