Nov 16, 2010

It's FINISH!!!

So glad that I'm finally finish my viva. Phew. This viva really made me ki xiao lo. Cant sleep well, cant eat well and cant rest well. Stress never stop finding me. Yesterday night, made me stress the most. Stupid xxx suddenly msg me and gave me stress! Gonna screw him de lo. Luckily, today presentation everything went smoothly. I was shaking non-stop and my dear told me dont scare, dont scare. Take it easy. Then, when it's my turn, I can felt that I was nervous and shaking. But what to do? I have to continue present it. So, kept on calm down myself. It's clear that I was shaking at the end of the presentation, but it's over! Just wanna celebrate it nia. Haha.
Friends said that we did good in our viva wo. They too over-praise us liao la. Haha. Frankly speaking, I also never thought that we did good in this viva. May be I dont have confident on myself gua. Keke.

Again, I'm glad that it's over. And good luck to all my friends who will having their viva soon. Add oil o~

3 comments: