Jan 15, 2011

Sorry...

Today very emotional. Donno why. May be because of these few days i have tonnes of undone work. Have to do the TS tutorial. Gosh, the tutorial solutions are damn long!!! Do till my hand wanna patah d!!! Then today have to rush up for my fyp. Wholeday sit infront of the laptop. My eyes was so dry!!!
My french, still don't know how to pronounce it. Die la, gonna have spelling test soon. All those things made me can't sleep well and I guess my hormone abnormal because of these ba.
Luckily my sister came to me and we went to night market. It does make me felt relaxing and met some friends. They were surprised when saw me, especially her. Haha.
I'm so sorry to whom i had mad with just now...

2 comments:

  1. haha...ya so surprised
    paisei the fyp o...u do till so pekcek tim...
    anythings unhappy can meet me d dear...
    nex time we can go pasar malam together D...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. u always look very shocked when saw me de..haha
    no la, don think senget. is not about da fyp la. jus last few days lots of homework ma..
    yaya, next time muz go wit u..hehe

    ReplyDelete