Mar 24, 2011

sot sot di

Last blog I mentioned that I wanted to enjoy my life. Did I? Hmmp, not really. These few days really very extremely tired. Plus the weather so cold~ Made me always feel want to sleep only. Haha. How am I going to spend the rest of the day? No idea. I think I'm gonna do nothing but sleep. Haha. Really don't know why am I so sleepy lo. I can sleep more than 12hours per day. Cham lo. Cham lo...

That day went to cg helped honey settled her econ assignment. Me and dear already long long time didn't touch econ at all but we still tried our best to help her. Plus, we still have econ king overthere. Haha. Felt very paiseh because did not helped her much. But I did enjoyed the discussion. 七轮八嘴的answer, made honey 'stationary' a while lo. Keke. Econ, my favourite subject, and unexpectedly, I forgot it all! How can this be? Sigh. Have to 检讨一下了.

After finished the discussion, honey asked me the same question again and again. And I asked her back the same question over and over again. In the end, we did not get the answer from each other. Siao siao liao lo us. Haha.

By the way, 刚刚看到了黄宗泽与胡杏儿的婚纱照,好美好浪漫哦!真希望自己也可以拥有哪么美丽的婚纱照。好像有点想太远了吧?哈哈。想又不用钱的。今天晚上就早一点睡,发一个好梦。顺便看一下新郎是谁咯。哈哈。SOT jor lo me...

7 comments:

  1. Izit i make u dreaming of taking wedding photos..? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo liying.haha. their wedding photos so romantic lo.made me dreamt about it tim..keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. who is ur king?dream him???lam feng ar?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, got dream lo but nt lamfung. lamfung reputation no good jor..keke
    donwan say is who la, later u laugh me pula..arhahaha
    faster come bk la, i very miss u le:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paiseh~ paiseh~ actually i saw d photos i oso dream bout dat.. wakaka..
    nvm~ it is normal! Coz d wedding photos really too sweet and romantic liao~ hehe.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haiyo liying, no need say paiseh de la..keke
    yalo, is normal ma...btw, did u dreamt of ur prince charming??xixi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha..okie okie~ ^^
    So sad to say no lo~ no prince charming appear in my dream.. sob sob.. =P

    ReplyDelete