Mar 5, 2011

Maths Night 2011(+_+)

Just managed to take a few picture but it's been a good memory for me. It will be better if all m&e could attend this event~maths night.

I think that all of us had been preparing for days and days before the maths night, especially for girls. I had been borrowing dress from my friend, busy searching for a nice high heels and accessories. Finding all those salon to make up and set hair. Girls are very very extremely mafan one. For me, as a short-sighted person, I have to wear cons some more. All these years, I had not been wear cons before. The reason is simple- I'm very scare for wearing a cons. For maths night, I have no choice but to wear it.

So friday morning I asked peiying to teached me wear the cons. It really takes time but luckily I'm a fast learner. Haha. First time wear cons, I was like crying because my tears came out non-stop. It did hurt but after a while I'm used to it. The second time I wear it was in the salon. The salon boss keep on rushing me, made me extremely nervous to wear it. Finally, I managed to put on my cons in a short time. Thank god! If not, the boss will gonna to 'suan xiao' me till donno when lo.

Here comes the maths night where everyone was looking pretty and handsome. Some even said that they don't really can recognise me. Hmmp, really?? Did I change a lot after putting make up? I guess I should have participate in 卸妆单元lo. I think I'm gonna be the champion for it lo. Hahaha. Took a lot of pictures in the toilet. All also ss pic and get to know some new friends during this night. Funny right? Haha. End of the semester only get to know them. Very paiseh pun de lo.

Never thought that the day had came so fast and yet, it end fast too. How I wish all m&e friends could have attend for this very last maths night. May be I can dream it later at night ba. Haha.

P/S: Special thanks to siewyin for your beautiful dress, fangxin for purposely came all the way just to shopped with me, chifang for provided me the information of the cons, and not forgetting peiying for helping me a LOT before the maths night.

7 comments:

  1. lol
    i do nth...no nd thx me...lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. u did a lot le...muz thx u de..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i vote u as queen but M&E排场不大,hehe
    so jiu......

    ReplyDelete
  4. i noe i noe(my roommate oso vote me as queen lo, keke)
    i oso vote u as queen le..aiseh..manatau, none of us become the queen..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. walau my name also there...
    haha.. no need thanks la.
    btw u really very pretty on that night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fangxin, of course need to mention ur big name here la...haha
    thx o:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. huh...my name aso at there..aiyo..so terharu tim~~...keke=P

    ReplyDelete