Nov 10, 2012

haru haru



It’s been more than a year that I haven’t blog. Hmmp, already not used to blog. So, I guess I will blog a little bit and then disappear again for another year. Haha.

Hmmp, what happened to me for this whole year? As always, work and stress almost made me crazy. I think I should stop blogging about my work. Hate to talk about work after working hour. Haha.   
Luckily, you are the one who accompany me all these while.  감사합니다 running man and all the k-pop songs; especially running man. I love to watch it every night after work to relax myself; just to make myself not to think about the work. Thanks to Jae Suk, Jong Kook, Suk Jin, Haha, Gary, Ji Hyo and last but not least Gwang Soo, who have brighten my day.
Having went to korea and k-pop concert; has made me became more addicted to korean wave. 
안녕하세요. Haha. 



P/S: Hope that my sister will faster recover after her operation. I’m so bored here without her. Sis, faster recover ya, I'm waiting for you to come back.....

3 comments:

  1. huhu, so surprised when looking at this blog (updated 2 days ago), hehe
    i thought u r missing fr here tim...
    hehe...
    anyway...happy to see ur update

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i update it because of u ma. u always complain that ppl didn't update blog ma...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always complaint bt u seem like take quite long time to update lol...hehe

    ReplyDelete