Nov 17, 2012

Rooftop Prince



That day colleague asked: Did you watch drama?

Me: Yea, of course!

Colleague: What drama did you watch?

I was hesitated to answer her. How long am I did not watch a full series of drama? All those drama I only manage to watch a few episode. Am I too busy? Am I not interested to watch drama anymore? Is the drama too bored to me?

The answer is NO. I’m just afraid that if I were to watch drama, I would chase the drama till midnight, then the next morning I could become a panda.

That night, rethink about what my colleague said, and I decided to watch drama instead of my favourite ‘Running Man’. Hmmp, I was thinking which drama should I watch first? Hong Kong series? Taiwanese? Or Korean? I didn’t watch any of the Taiwanese drama since last year. Hong Kong drama is not at my top favourite drama anymore. Without hesitated, of course I watched the latest Korean drama-Missing You.  A very nice drama (though it’s only release two episodes) and I believe that it will be one of the top drama listing in year 2012. After finish watching the two episodes of Missing You, I went to watch Rooftop Prince; another drama which acted by Park Yoo Chun. I remembered that I only watch first episode of Rooftop Prince in few months back, so I decided to continue to watch it.

Gosh, I can’t believe that I did not skip nor fast-forward when I was watching Rooftop Prince. I have to admit that I was very addicted to this drama. The story line was very good; funny, interesting, touching, and most importantly is not bored. However, it ended up with a sad ending. Although I haven’t finish watching it, is sad to hear it. No wonder it became one of the hit drama in 2012 and awards winning drama-Rooftop Prince; is certainly my top choice of k-drama in this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment