Jul 30, 2009

busy week

Too busy till I have no time to update my blog.

Last 2 weeks was too busy. Last Tuesday had a dinner with my junior. Actually is more like second year senior gathering lo. Didn’t talk with my junior also. Think next time should talk with them if have chance la. Just knew that one of my junior (a guy) is from Taiping. Quite fun also having the gathering cos last time cant go due to the quiz.

Then went to UPSI for the math competition on saturday. For me, the questions were too easy. But I forget how to do( cos before that night, I just study 4 pages of LSK notes). So in the end, cincai do it. Never do a test so relax before. Haha. I just went there to have a look at UPSI nia.

Then Monday night had math interaction night. Never tot that I already in second year. Last year interaction night still fresh in my mind. Just went there and chat with my frenz. I didn’t had my direct junior le. Kinda sad also cos ‘没有下一代’ le. ( actually I also donwan direct junior. Haha ) my super super senior all also very keng one. All also got 3.7 above. Now just left me as ‘最后一代’ lo. Kinda stress also.

The last part of the interaction night was too funny. The KC’s pole dancing (kononnya). He made a mistake on the Sudoku game and didn’t even say sorry to us! ( cos he incharge of the game part) As a punishment, the committee asked him to dance. But his ‘pole dancing’ 够力的恶心. Really wanna vomit when he gave the ‘fly kiss’. Really will had a nightmare when think of him.

Here goes the sad thing. Wednesday, an unhappy day for me. PS, she joined the UTAR math competition. Actually start from the moment she asked cy about this competition, I already think that ‘没了, she wan join’. Which actually comes to true. She really FLY go to the lab to register. Very hate la. Made me no mood at all during the class. Then at night, when me, cy and cf took photo infront of the USM logo (sg2 there), she purposely donwan my face inside the pic wo! She just took the 2 of them nia! WALAO EE! When cy told me that there is no me inside the pic, I tot she was just kidding. Manatau is truth wo… PS didn’t mentioned anything after she took the pic and she just returned back cy’s handphone nia. So STUPID! OK FINE! Just like wat cf say, me and PS 火药味很重. Don care le. Donwan asked her why my face not inside the pic le. I had no energy to ask her. Just waste my tongue only. She is just NOTHING to me.

6 comments:

  1. no junior ma good lo.No ppl will 'fan' u ma.haha
    If u don wan join UTAR,is ok de.Sorry that day so fast reg for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor,no junior,very bu shuang 1,kaka
    eh,dun care abt HER lar,she is NTH wat...
    no tis kind of fren oso nvm...hv ME enough lar,kaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. torres: yala.i oso donwan junior.no la.tat utar i will go.don worry.
    chifang: ya lo.gt u enuf d.haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. okok...torres mus take care of meimei and mama o~~~haha

    ReplyDelete