Jul 18, 2009

I HATE THEM!!!!!

Recently there were so many people that I hate so much. Firstly all my math n econ lecturer(exp Mr Andrew) were so suck. All oso donno hw 2 teach 1. So mostly go cls juz crap with cf nia. The 285 lagi suck. He talked so soft and when asking him question, he oso donwan 2 answered us. Hate la.

That day I went 2 cy’s room juz 2 settle our problem. Is about final year project partner. Last sem I had asked her 2 became my partner. Then something happened. Is was during the sem break holidays cy suddenly sms me n told me 2 reconsidered my decision 2 choose cf as my partner. I felt so weird. Y cy suddenly asked me like that. Is not I donwan 2 be partner with cf but juz last time I quite close wit cy ma. Hope cf wil und la. I oso planning 2 tell cy that v can split if v wan juz tak sangka she told me during the holidays. Then v discussed about it n decided 2 split. Here is the conversation.

Ml: if we really wanna split, who do u wan to be partner with?

Cy: may be is lr. Bcos ps so close with ey.

Ml: ps will certainly come ask u to be partner with her.

I was so curious y cy send me tat sms during holidays. So I decided 2 asked her. I guess it right! It really was ps who asked cy to partner with her during the holidays. I jus know her so well.

Then on the other day, I was on9 halfway in cy’s room, ps came n asked me about the partner thing. She asked me who do I wan to partner with and I said at 1st is cy n nw may be is cf. Then I purposely asked her back. She answered me may be is cy and told me 2 settled our problem 1st. then I asked her y not partner with lr since they so close n were roommate. Again she answered me not same course. I alr knew she wan partner wit cy long time ago jus I wanted 2 test her. Hmmp, I have been thinking wat is it feel like if ps n cf are partner or me n ps are partner. A ‘very good’ combination lol. Surely wil 火星撞地球. Hope me n cf wont like this la.

Tat wed night, I told cf about wat happened with me during the 1st sem. Alr 1 whole year d n she still wanna hear the grandmom story wo. Ok lo. Then use the whole period 2 talked about it n she was kinda shocked. N forget to add on 1 thing. PS really like 2 pasang telinga 1 lo. Tat’s why I din tell her much about any1 o anything that happened around. So just becareful la ha.

PS complained 2 me about her SHE and said that her group member were not cooperate and Mr W as her group leader asked her 2 do all the things. After hearing she said that, I was act berpihak with Mr W lo(though Mr W got wrong oso la). Act Mr W is a responsible person la jus he’s too busy with his stuff nia. Nw only she know that doing all the things by herself is a very difficult thing. I will never forgive her what she did in last year. All the econ, science politics, and bm project made me hate her so much! I will never forget what we told each other. I knew I was bad to say that “if can, I donwan to be same group with you anymore when doing the project”. But sadly I jus broke my promise. Is econ again same group with her! I think we will quarrel again and again. N wat she said 2 me was indeep hurt me so bad.

“ if I have any information I also don’t want to share with you or tell you.”

“ I just wanna let you to suffer and do it all by yourself.”

I will never ever forget what she said to me, esp these 2 sentences!

15 comments:

  1. ooi...dun said me like tat.although i pasang telinga,i not BMW ok?i jus wan share ur problems ok,dear...
    abt the final project i not comment too,haha,but i think ps will not same group v me d...she so geng o~~~haha
    yap,i understand u,nvm...but if no one wan u,i terpaksa telan lor,but i hope we will not quarrel anymore,就算有也要快快好回那种,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry.is nt u who pasang telinga.type wrongly liao.
    if ps wan same group wit u, i sure wil rebut 1.haha
    yala terpaksa lo v 2.who cal us r mom n daughter le.haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyaya don't angry...
    she don't have any info de la.
    she so lazy...
    now the mr.w ma make her suffer liao lo.

    by, fangxin

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok lo.v pakat wit mr.w make her suffer.haha.so bad lo v 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup,i koe oldy,nvm
    wat rebut?u wan rebut her ar,oklor,gv u straight lar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course rebut u la.xiao meh rebut her wo.u give me i oso donwan la.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiyoyo,I here so good oso no ppl wan rebut me,ish...U 2 really母女情深。haha.Jealous lo....

    ReplyDelete
  8. meiling, u hate a lot of ppl le...mayb u hate me oso...

    ReplyDelete
  9. torres: aiyo u alr berpunya 2 sengaik.hw i dare 2 rebut wit him le
    sengaik: treat me well la then..i ma wont hate u la.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. who say? i oso no say wan v him.haha.U can rebut me la.But u wont lo,u so yim chim and mafan,go find ur daughter la.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i where gt yim chim n mafan wo. u ah..me so gd lend u my she le.muz belanja me ho chiak liao i don care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ur head la.Everytime ugut me,this time u don say i oso will treat one.but u keep chasing me like that,i don wan treat d.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. walau A~ since when i pakat with u wo....
    don't "luan luan" say la.
    haiz....~

    by, fangxin

    ReplyDelete
  14. yaya,can read ur blog lar.
    mama...i luv u~~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey hey,,,, then who be my partner ??

    ReplyDelete