Jul 9, 2009

A KekSim Week

5/7

Today woke up in the early morning to pack my things again for the last minutes. Just left a little bit more things only. Pack for almost 1 hour and then we went to Penang. Reached USM and took my room key. When we wanted to go to my new room, a guard said that my dad can’t go in cos this is a girl hostel. I was like WTH! I had so many things le. So, my mum, my sis and I had to carry all my things. It was so heavy man! My new room is far from the lift and it was SUCKKKK! Firstly, the floor was very rough. Then the door was stuck half way. And it was full of dust!! MY GOD!!!! Then the 3 of us cleaned it but the floor still can’t clean well. Stupid floor.. Made me sweat and tired. After that, we wait for my 2nd sis came and we went to kimgary to had our lunch. Then my roommate sms me and asked me to help her take her key. So we headed back to USM. There were so many people and my sis keep me. Haiz. Being scold by her liao. Then we went to her new rent hse which was located in Jelutong.

6/7&7/7

Woke up in the morning for these 2days and it was SUCK!!! The class were cancel without told by anyone. Wasting my time woke up in the morning! The lecturer din came oso din inform us. So suck.. APEX uni la! Mensiahshuaikan only! Becos of all these stupid timetable and lecturer, always made me not enuf sleep. Everyday oso go 游花园and then came back to hostel! Say about my room oso very keksim ah. My room TOTALLY CANT ON9!! But chai yun and pei sang’s room(which were just opposite my room) can on9 wo. So stupid! So I terpaksa went to their room to on9. Sometimes already ‘fat mo’ in my room cos really damn sien la.

8/7

Today had my SHE meeting with my supervisor. She was a vice dean. B4 this, I already inform the other group members that we met at math sch pondok at 4.30pm cos our meeting is 4.45pm. 4.30pm I already reached there and din saw anyone oso. Ok lo. So I wait til 4.40pm. Still nobody. I sms 1 of my group member and he said he’s on the way. He 4.55pm only appear. I just scared that our supervisor will scold us cos donno she strict anot ma. Luckily she really nice lo. So just the 2 of us go in find her nia. Then a few minutes later, the other 2 member showed up. Now just left another 1 member only. And sincerely, I already expect that he wont show up cos I already knew that he was irresponsible ppl. The lecturer kept asking where was he and we just said that we already inform him. Very keksim had this kind of group member. I wanna find him out and scold him but he always ponteng class. So I didn’t even can meet him. Now being a group leader I had so many things to fan liao esp him! If next meeting he din come again, I really donno how 2 explain to my lecturer.

9/7

Starting from the day that I come, my neighbor always 吵醒me and my roommate. She every morning cough in the toilet and her cough was very geli 1! Really beh tahan with her ah! Just pity my roommate nia cos she cant sleep liao after hearing her cough. I think she gonna cough for the whole sem. HELP!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope next week all lecturer will attend all d class la.I oso tak boleh tahan d..
    Don worry la,u will b a good leader.I help u jiao xun him.haha.
    About ur neighbour ho,u can complain to penggawa one.Abo ask ppl sent her to bakti.hehe
    Anyway,rainbow will come out after rain.Just b patient and everything will b fine.
    Good luck to u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope so...nex week class will be normal...
    so tired if like tis continuosly...
    my 2 malay member group oso absent,so shuai v them...ais...my teacher oso unexpected them will doing wat...but her thinking is correct d...hehe
    complaint to officer tat ur room cant on9...if not vly pekcek d...be4 aman oso like tat

    ReplyDelete
  3. torres: ya ho.i shd send her go bakti.gd idea.haha
    chifang: ur group oso same ah??no wonder la.ya lo.my roommate go complain d.hope can on9 la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r group leader ah? walao...gambateh ah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya la. so many works to do. haiz.

    ReplyDelete