Jun 30, 2009

Goodbye And Hello

Time passed really fast. A few days later I’ll be back to USM. Just can’t believe that my 2 months holiday has come to an end. And then I have to focus on my study. I can imagine how busy that I am. Assignments, quizzes, and tests are waiting for me. Really hate this kind of uni life. Hope this sem I won’t be so kek sim la. I wish…

This few days I have been busying packing all my stuff. Shop and pack then shop again and pack.. Haha.. Just pack nonstop. Too many things have to pack, esp the notes. So headache when thinking of this. Wanna crazy d tim. All my 1st sem notes have been mix up. My sis notes, my senior notes and my own notes all mix up and some of the notes donno fly go where d. I have to separate all the notes nicely so that can give it to my future direct junior. See la direct junior really very mafan 1. Tat’s why I have been thinking to tell tian siang not to give me a direct junior. I’m so bad.. Haha.. And then I realize that my sis’s macro n micro notes all donno fly where liao. Hmmp.. It must be chee yuen didn’t return it back to my sis. Wanna scold him liao. By the way, hope he can success in his undertakings and really wanna thank him for everything that he helped me during last year.

And then these 2 days heard some news. Is about math sch students. These 2 news really shocked me lo. 1 is good news and the other 1 is bad news. The first one I korek the news korek till I 口干ah. Anyway I really wish he can succeed la though I know is really hard lo. Hope he won’t give up la. But he so keng 1, so no need worry for him la. Haha. Wish to hear a good news from him soon la. The latter 1 really shocked me a lot. I just can’t believe that she made this decision. Although I’m not really close with her, I really hope that she can rethink again her decision. Don’t make a wrong decision just becos of someone or something. Without her, math sch really lost some fun and I think I’ll miss her also if she really gone. Forgive me I can’t tell the whole story here cos if I tell, someone is gonna glue my mouth. Haha.

P/S: I miss my 2 months holiday le and yet I also miss all my USM frenz. See ya next week. Gonna enjoy these few days and watch finish all my HK drama b4 go back. Hehe.

6 comments:

  1. how u ask eh? ask till 口干lo。
    really unexpected u will write this in ur blog.Keng!
    C u next week o~xixi
    uhu nice o nt? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma like this ask la.u donno meh??haha.wat unexpected wo..uhu very nice ah.i like it so much ah..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dono lo.haha
    u really like lo,mus give u try one time.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, wat news???
    y i dunno all d???
    mayb johor too far fr penang oledy,ais~~~
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. walau so fast finish holiday liao ar...
    got miss melaka o not...
    kekeke....
    next time tell me ya the news
    i'm member also.
    nvm no people will gun ur mouth de...

    by, fangxin

    ReplyDelete
  6. torres: u go buy the uhu la then..haha
    chifang: 某某人wil glue me eh...
    fangxin: ya la.so fast n i'm in penang nw.sure miss melaka la ho.haha.next time wil tel u the big news la.

    ReplyDelete