Jun 2, 2009

Sadness + Disappointed!!!

Yesterday nite juz went to check my result. At 1st tot that i could reached above 3.5 manatau i juz got 3.4 only!! Felt so sad about it.. Never tot that i will get such a bad result.. Then 2day heard tat yeaterday result might be wrong. So feel quite happy oso coz may be my pointer will change. Wait until 2pm to check it.. Again it shown that there was some technical problem and ask us to check by tmr!! I was WTH!!! Always blame with the technical problem.. USM became very 'famous' of this d! So 'proud' of it! Then juz nw heard that my fren said can check the result d.. So I checked it and it was still the same result. Nothing change. So disappointed!! There's nothing much that I can do..Haiz.. Next sem have to work harder n harder liao.. Muz 'pi guan' d.
Get an A- for TITAS and english. Nothing much to complain about it as I aim an A o A- for it..
MAT102 get A- oso. Feel very very disappointed with this score coz I tot that I can get an A for it. (eventhough I copy answer from my fren) This was the 1st paper and I still remember I study like hell to aim for an A!
MAT111 get a B. Did very badly on this subject though aim a B+ for it. Haiz juz forget about it la.
MSG162, the most hardest maths subject for me. Blame it on the stupid teacher coz she really donno how to teach us.. becoz of her my statistic never improve and 1 whole year donno wat she teach! And finally get a B+.
SEU226( labour economy). Economy is my favourite subject and I couldnt get an A!! Juz manage to get a B+. OMG!!! Very disappointed with it. Feel like wanna jump building!

10 comments:

  1. Now i oso paiseh to say i m a USM student d lo.
    Anyway ur result quite ok ady. just miss by a hair onli la. Work more harder la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo..muz work harder next sem liao..gambateh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok la...nex time jia you lo...i noe u can 1...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gt so many ppl ask u 2 work harder n jia you d..i'm sure ur sadness+disappointed disappear soon d.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. u wn jump builiding thn i ma nid jump from aeroplane le??
    swt

    ReplyDelete
  6. sengaik: ya lo..have 2 jia you lol.
    little-girl: nw ok d lo..n congrates u le..gt so high pointer..happy 4 u..keep it up le..
    arsene: haha..jump fr aeroplane pula..wat's ur pointer le?next time work harder lo..gambateh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mario: yaya.have 2 jia you lo.yo ur econ get A- lol.jeolous lo.haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. hoi,work hard 4 nex sem,u can d,u r our 4 flat ler...jia you
    ya,so sia shuai to hv a "gd" news abt usm,walau eh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. chifang: yaya.wil jia you..4flat is the past liao la..ya lo..so 'proud' of being usm student lol..haha

    ReplyDelete