Jun 17, 2009

Sickness

Yesterday my mum was sick. So as a daughter I took the responsibility to take care of my mum. She just feel 头重重 and 全身发热. So I help her massage and keep asking her to drink more water. and she did recover a bit. Due to my lack of cooking skill, my mum she purposely wake up and cook for us. After finish cooking she sick again. Haiz.. All my fault. If I know how to cook ma good lo. No need my mum so 辛苦. So I had promise myself to learn cooking( at least muz know a bit).
Then today I wake up and feel that I'm not feeling well. And guess wat.. Is my turn 全身发热. Feel very paiseh lo coz want my mum taking care of me back. And even my sis also laugh at me lol( very jahat 1 lo she). I guess is my antibody too weak coz everytime other ppl sick surely will 传染给我 1 lo. haiz...
Hopefully my mum and i will recover by tmr...

5 comments:

  1. Oo.sad to hear that. Hope u two faster recover la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. faster learn how to cook ler.. if not hw 2 become ppl's wife...wakaka...anyway wish both of u recover soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. su lin like know very much on how to bcome a good wife....
    kekeke....
    by: fangxin

    ReplyDelete
  4. torres: nw i beta d bt donno my mum hw lo coz she go work liao..
    little-girl: u learn d then teach me la..waw!so fast u wanna become ppl's wife lo.who's tat lucky guy ha??
    fangxin: i totally agree with u..haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat??? i said mei ling...nt me... ish!!!

    ReplyDelete