Jun 19, 2009

Small Accident

Today went to fetch sulin just to meet MR Looi Xin Hao , his fren, MR Ah Tong( forget his name liao) and MR Ang Teik Yang at Taiping Central cos yesterday MR Looi just came to Taiping and tmr will go to UPM. So 12smtg I get ready and went to aulong to fetch sulin. Not far away from my hse, my dad already saw 2 policemen and asks me to drive carefully. I just say “okok” to him. Is was so jam man! I was totally jam from my hse to the aulong bridge! I now only realize that Malaysian really famous of road bully. I was on the correct lane and all the aunties and uncles don’t even let me go. Damn it! All the cars are so close and I was so frighten off! ( coz this was my 1st time experience ma) So I just wait the chance for me to drive through. And finally I 硬硬来 and thank god I made it!

Becoz of our laziness to walk so far, we decided to park the nearest 1. And eventually we saw 1 parking lot. But due to my driving skill, I cant park my car in. So I had to find another parking lot. Then we found 1 and I success to park the car. But it was too near with the beside car. So I wanted to reverse and repark it. But it was too steep and cant control it and then the next moment it crashed to the wall! OMG!!!!! MY CAR!!!!! I cant believe it! It was my 1st car crash! The second moment I immediately called xin hao to save me. Then I asked teik yang to helped me parked the car and luckily it was nothing big deal with my car. A bit relieve and thank god!

After that we went to Kenny Roger Roaster to had our lunch. But I was like 三魂不见七魄. I was stil thinking of that incident. So I din talk much and it was just sulin and teik yang talking nia. The others just listen. Felt sorry for them cos I should pretend nothing 1 and try to talk with them coz the two of them are guess ma. Btw, they keep telling not to tell the truth to my parents and just buat tak tau wo. But I’m a good girl ma. So I will tell them the truth lo.

When my parents are back, I told them about the accident. Well is begin like this. “ hey, dad and mum. Why don’t u 2 just take a look at the car. Is there any different?” And my mum, she was so clever and she saw the car and knew it. My dad still donno wo.. Then I told them the grandma story lo. Got a little scold from my mum and my dad keep telling me “next time drive carefully. Don’t careless.”

I will keep this incident deep inside my head and will improve my parking skill. Although my dad din say, I know I cant drive car for a couple of weeks. So sad. Wat to do. I have to keep my record clean again. Haiz.. Father's Day I give so BIG present to my dad...

P/S: sulin, don’t feel guilty anymore. Is not ur fault also. Is my fault coz I’m the 1 who force u ma.

9 comments:

  1. NEVER MIND LA...TAKE IT AS AN EXPERIENCE LA...
    EVERYONE HAV THEIR FIRST TIME BEFORE LA.
    I THINK IF I DIRVE I MAYB MORE TERUK THAN U LA..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo.sure wil take it as my experience lol.don lk tat say urself la.shd have confident ma. rite??

    ReplyDelete
  3. tml:why u change the story line.
    anyway la learn from mistake ma.
    don't jeolous su lin and teik yang keep on talking la.
    they are father and daughter ma
    by:fangxin

    ReplyDelete
  4. seem like i need to 传授 u some driving skill d.haha.
    next time bkful la.人没事就好。Don so sad liao. Tk care...

    ReplyDelete
  5. little-girl: love u too..Mmuacks...^^
    fangxin: aiya the real story oso almost the same la. yaya wil learn fr mistakes..
    torres: yala u muz teach me liao sifu..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oi,still ok mah???haha
    luckily,torres help u o~~~
    be kful nex time,dun硬硬来,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  7. chifang: ok liao lo..he oso din help me la. he jus stand over there n look nia..is ah yang who helped me..is all mr looi fault la..haha..yaya wil careful.bt some time i 乱乱来+硬硬来 1 lo..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. WEI!Y blame me wo! I din on9 one week,u oredy say many bad thing about me.Ish...

    ReplyDelete