Dec 20, 2009

BROKE

these few days i always went for shopping. haiz..shop non-stop le..every shirt that i saw are also very nice. made me wanted to buy it all.crazy liao me. spend for almost RM200 for the cloths! walao eh. really cant believe myself lo..haiz. who ask me buy that time never think before..then without my family knowing, i went to do one new spec. is a branded spec-levis! i really like the color so much. is a combination of black and blue color. but the price is damn so expensive lo. just for the frame, it cost RM388!! walau! if plus the lense, i surely will be broke lo.( my fren told me if plus the lense, it cost RM510!) luckily, my fren who work overthere, give me a discount. she tried her best to give me the cheapest price. so in the end, we deal with RM300 including all the frame,lense,uv protection and computer protection! thanks my fren. really appreciate it. haha
so till today, i'm officially BROKE jor! no money liao la!! have to wait for the ptptn come liao. sad ah.
hope i can control myself la..i wish...

1 comment:

  1. walau...so fast buy all new year shirt liao lal,although i buy,still feel not enuf to me...wan teman me go buy at penang?hehe

    ReplyDelete