Dec 22, 2009

result

just now i went to see my result. with the heart beating and hoping to get a good result, i finally saw my result.sincerely, i kinda disappointed with my result. here is my result.
MAT251- i got an A for it. is already in my expectation. this is the most easiest and my favourite subject among all the maths paper. if i din get an A for this subject, i really will go langgar dinding ah.
MSG285- Got an A- for it. i just expect this subject i can only score an A or A-. i oso very happy i got an A- cos the coursework are all copy from frenz and some i did it myself.
SEW211- nothing much to say about it since this subject was very easy for me. score an A for it.
SEW213- very very disappointed with this subject.very hard to expect that i cant get an A for it! i knew where is my mistake. is the second test that i did it so badly and horrible! really no eyes see ah! Just manage to get an A- only. haiz.
SHE101- again extremely disappointed with it!!! i still remember that the coursework i did it all by myself!!! and now i could'nt get an A le!! i tot i can get A but in the end i got an A-!!! shit la..
so my GPA is just 3.80 only.may be others will think is high enough but for me, is just too low. i'm expected 3.90 and above. now i got nothing much to say about it.:(
next sem study harder lo..

3 comments: