Aug 17, 2010

All Or Nothing

There are time it seems to me
I'm sharing you with memories
I feet it in my heart but I don't show it, show it
Then there's time you look at me
As thought I'm all that you could see
Those times I don't believe it's right I know it, know it
Cos I want it all
Or nothing at all
There's no where left to fall
When you reach the bottom it's now or never
Is it all
Or are we just friends
Is this how we ends
With a simple telephone call
You leave me here with nothing at all

5 comments:

  1. seem like u singing a 'go go'~ > <

    ReplyDelete
  2. hami a `go go'??huiyo..
    this song very suitable for some1 de lo...u noe??haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. rupa-rupanya not only me la.

    fangxin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sengaik: ma some1 lo..only tat some1 noe nia..
    fx: don pandai-pandai la..

    ReplyDelete