Aug 10, 2010

Macau:)

After 'fighting' the line all day long (nt me lo, is my sis lo, haha), finally we managed to book the tic to Macau..Woohoo..Bt actually wanna go Hong Kong geh, bt then Hong Kong tic so expensive lo..no money lo..haha..Macau also nt bad la..Can accepted..Hehe..
because of my mum n my little sis(cos yest nig they din say wanna go then sudd say wan go pula), now is my turn to watch out the price. skipping the econometric cls, sacrifice my sleeping time and postponed the time to see doc, just to keep my eyes on the price..
really hope still gt cheap cheap price to Macau la..

9 comments:

  1. go la go la..bt nw the price very expensive liao lo..u so rich can afford de la..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuan lai everyone skip class go see flight price.. me too... ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyoyo chun hooi, u really affected by me liao lo..gonna crown u as skip cls queen jor..haha
    let's go organise our final year trip ba..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyoyo~
    me too~but tis raya break no more discount on my flight~s**t

    ReplyDelete
  5. tk bus la..u wed go bk la..can celebrate raya earlier ma..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe... i yuan ben jiu always skip de.. thought this sem wanna be good girl skip lesser, manatau kena u say till i feel skip class very good liao... lol...
    sure sure.. wanna go where leh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. me again?:( aiyo, i really gt 说服力 de ah? bt ppl who skip cls memang is a good gal lai de ma..haha..
    wan go oversea or within msia le?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol.... anywhere also ok..
    if malaysia need to choose a place no ppl went before delo..

    ReplyDelete