Oct 22, 2010

有感而发

Phew...Just finished the viva slides..Hope everything will be fine.


This semester gonna end very very soon. Have no idea about what I did in this semester except for FYP. Mostly all the time my mind was thinking about FYP. Gonna crazy sooner or later.
Today wholeday still thinking wanna going back home or not. People keep asking me got go back anot. And my answer is NO. But then deep into my heart pula, 1516 lo. This hati ah, always 1516 de wo. Cannot confirm de meh?? Haiyo. So hard for me to make a decision lo. Susah betul. Hmmp, mostly didn't go back lu.


Long time din really enjoy my weekend liao lo. N long time din go out with u all liao (u noe who u are la ha). Is like quite a very long time that we din chit-chat together and 'siao' liao. Very miss those days 'siao' with u all. When can we come out n 'siao' ne?? I think quite hard lo since u all also busy ppl lai de. Very hard to make appointment de lo. Haha.


Chi Fang
~ I like your
冷笑话 the most. Still remember '相机' ? Gosh..Laugh till I tak boleh tahan lo. Haha.
Keep it up ya! :)


Xiang Yi
~ Whenever I saw you, I will laugh. I always donno why lo. Haha. May be you are
开心果lo. Hehe. Wish you always 开开心心 n hope you will find your Mr. Right very soon^^


Kar kuan
~ Don't always so cool la. Smile:) When see you cool cool de I also not dare to talk with you lo. N don't keep so many secret lo, not good for you. Must share share with us de ma. Keke


Seng Aik
~ Don't always gaduh with fish la. When saw both of you punya gaduh face, I also scare ah. Must friendly a bit. ^^ N ho, give me some hints le about how to earn more $ from the game. U so keng. Haha


Xin Hao
~ Thanks for being my sifu for several math subjects. I know I'm '
问题少女', always ask you this and that. Kinda very mafan rite? Bo huat lo.. Hahaha.



~我们的故事真难忘,太多的回忆,太多的情节,不管它有多疯狂,我愿意一生收藏~

11 comments:

  1. i'm 冷笑话queen las time,wat u wan lagi,i c can still can rmbr boh,hehe...
    很想再讲毕业感言了咯~
    dun so fast lal
    kk:yala,always那块“脸”,like garang thr,cheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, u r the queen of 冷笑话 lo..haha
    these are just a few of my 毕业感言 nia. u noe la. nw gotta start writing for u liao as u require for quantity&quality de..keke

    kk sang, u c la, so many ppl said about ur 'face' ah.. rmb always to say 'chesse'..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. 琪芳相机相机~~

    walao eh u both shoot me at here de oo..?? i memang 天生 like tat de wo... but then hor, all pun knw me is siao siao ppl lai de ma..

    嗨... 毕业咯........ = =

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat u saying?? u said 琪芳 相机?? ohh no!!!hahaha
    ur cool face 天生 de meh?? sure bo?? keke
    i pun noe u came fr TR de. TR punya ppl all oso siao siao de..arhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes!!! hmm... ya degua.. may be need ask my parents liao de lo.. = =.. u nia yang escape from TR, dangerous lang..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 说我 相机相机?要斩头啊?嘻嘻
    tml:then now u begin write everything 4 me lal~haha...due date is nex year may~

    ReplyDelete
  7. kk: some more say YES wor!!! u wanna kena meh?? later 刘三好斩你的头, then u noe.. haha
    hami escape wo? i recover liao then only come out de le..keke..u la the 1 who escape..

    cf: faster 斩la. i pretend din saw anything ya..keke..
    have to write liao lo..wanna write til the day we go cambodia lo..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. okok下令纸~哈哈
    u really recover completely boh?
    kaka
    okk,write long than fyp~haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. okok..圣旨到. haha
    of course i recover liao. if nt, i oso wont discharge fr TR..keke
    sure sure, 区区那几十页,难不到我的..hahaha..write u a thesis oso can lo...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  10. 金玲在戏里美好的wow~哈哈

    ReplyDelete