Oct 27, 2010

Finished!

Finally, our fyp early report has come out! Thank god not much correction on it. (All also dear do de, I also did nothing. Just check the grammar mistakes only. Not much contribution pun)

Then just now after finished binding, me and dear go had our dinner. When walked passed roti bakar, suddenly dear stopped walking and wishpered with me but unfortunately, I cant heard what she said. I thought she saw some math school people tim. Then I ma kepoh looked inside pun lo. But I saw nobody wo. Then ma don care liao lo. Manatau, is him! According to dear, he got wave hand to me and I din saw it le! Then he said: people wave hand with you, you also din wave back. Aiyo, I really din saw him ma. If I saw, surely I will wave back de ma. So ma fast fast said sorry to him lo.

Then, we walked here and there, and finally decided to eat at roti bakar. Hmmp, chit-chit chat-chat with dear. Crapping here and there. Long time din crap rubbish with her liao. Haha. Quite enjoy de. Hehe.

Before we went back, surely wanna say bye bye to him de ma. If not, wanna kena meh?! Thought wanna said bye bye jiu balik de. Then he so excited wanna have a look on ours de xxx wo. Then ma give him have a look lo since nobody at there pun, and we also want him comment also ma. Hehe. After that, he jia jia ask us our holidays got what plan lo. He really ah. Wont let go the chance to ask anyone de lo. But his expression very funny la. First time saw he got such a 'cute' expression wo. Haha.

After kindly rejected him, then ma balik hostel liao lo. Dear some more got time to show off our fyp lo. Haha.

P/S: Sorry dear cos this afternoon I was like a bit 爆 towards you. Hope u don mind la ha. Hehe. U noe la, mood not good is like that de. So sorry.

4 comments:

  1. wah,u no nd so fast update blog here mah~kaka
    isnt he said like tat abt wave hand d?sms ar?haha...
    u got爆咩?still ok lal
    ytday i oso got not mood like tat~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo, muz learn from u de ma. hehe
    yalo, he face to face said tat to me le.
    u don so 爆ler. be nice to everyone beside u, esp the one who care u the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okok,hehe
    i wont angry at all D,kaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa.. u two so 有缘 can meet him de ya..

    ReplyDelete