Oct 28, 2010

Mood..Where are u??

I guess peiying now almost reach Ipoh le ba and Susan will back on tomorrow morning. Very soon, everyone in this row will going back home for their study week. Leaving me alone at here. For me, is good also cos the whole row is mine liao. Haha. The cafe will become silent than before lo.

Today no mood to study lo. Very sleepy lo. Cos early morning 被peiying吵醒了. She have to finish her assignment before going back home. So pity her. Then I ma pretend I was asleep lo. Donwan let her feel guilty ma. Hehe.

Bought coffee as I will need it very soon. Long time din drink coffee oready. Now, I need it the most. Hope drink liao can tahan la. Don like last time, drink liao = din drink. Aiseh.

Hmmp, yesterday dear remind me that next sem we wont have econs subject anymore and therefore, we wont have the chance to have lecture class with sk ppl liao. Erm, really not much feeling on it lo cos also not close with sk ppl. Then, I rethink again. Next sem we also wont have the same class with OR ppl and may be some of the stat ppl also. Don have much chance to see them liao tim lo.

Now still no mood ler. How le?? Stress faster come find me la. Without u, I cant focus lo. Cham cham cham...

3 comments:

  1. jia you lolX,dear,hehe
    dun so many coffee,doctor ask me tell u D,
    dun sleep so late~......
    u can do it...u always the best for me
    gd luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. 一喝就病了。
    now, almost like u liao. 12am jiu wan become sleeping princess jor lo.
    u too jia you ler:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gd lal like tat~
    can sleep is福。
    ya,i stop coffee 4 3 days ler,tmr try drink jer,keke

    ReplyDelete